Saturday, October 11, 2014

Game 2 with Dark Eldar Tonight - Kabalite Raiding Partay

I will be playing my second game with Dark Eldar tonight.  Probably against Space Wolves / Crimson Fists again, but there's a chance I will see Necrons.
Dark Eldar Raider by arkurion

I think I'm going to try out the Kabalite Raiding Party to test out "Trueborn Spam"

Archon (Shadowfield, WWP, Power Sword, Haywire Grenades) - 155
Court of the Archon (3 Sslyth, 2 Medusae) in Raider (Night Shields) - 195
3 Incubi in Venom - 125
Ravager - 105
6x5 Kabalite Trueborn (4 Blasters) in Venoms - 1,080
5 Scourges with Haywire - 120
5 Hellions - 65

1850 points gets me 24 Blasters, 14 Splinter Cannons, 4 Disintegrators, 4 Haywire Launchers

After realizing that this formation allows you to spam Trueborn, I got pretty excited.  In my 5th edition Dark Eldar army, the Trueborn were almost always the MVP's - here's hoping they can regain some of their previous glory!





No comments:

Post a Comment